AXA WF ACT Emerging Markets Short Duration Bonds Low Carbon
Last NAV 94.1800 EUR as of 23-1-26
Important Note to Hong Kong Investors:
- This is a sub-fund of AXA World Funds which is a Luxembourg based open-ended investment company with several separate sub-funds (individually the "Sub-Fund" and collectively the "Sub-Funds") each with different investment objectives and risks profile.
- The Sub-Fund seeks performance, in USD, from an actively managed short duration emerging debt securities portfolio whose carbon footprint, measured as carbon intensity, is at least 30% lower than that of the index composed of 75% J.P. Morgan Corporate Emerging market Bond Index Broad Diversified +25% J.P. Morgan Emerging Market Bond Index Global Diversified (“the Benchmark”). As a secondary ‘extra-financial objective’, the water intensity of the portfolio aims also at being at least 30% lower than the Benchmark. As such, this Sub-Fund may involve a greater degree of risk than generally associated with similar investments in major securities markets, due to political and regulatory factors and expose to low carbon emission concentration risk.
- The Sub-Fund applies ESG and sustainability criteria to its investment process may exclude securities of certain issuers for non-investment reasons and therefore some market opportunities available to funds that do not use ESG or sustainability criteria may be unavailable for the Sub-Fund, and the Sub-Fund's performance may at times be better or worse than the performance of relatable funds that do not use ESG or sustainability criteria.
- This Sub-Fund may hold some of the high yield securities in the portfolio which may involve increased credit and market risk.
- The Sub-Fund may invest in sovereign debt issued or guaranteed by governments or governmental entities largely in-debt which expose to higher degree of risk including but not limited to political, social and economic risks.
- This Sub-Fund may subject to interest rate, credit, counterparty, volatility and liquidity, rating downgrade, sovereign debt, valuation, reliability of credit ratings, contingent convertible bonds, foreign exchange and currency risks.
- This Sub-Fund may use derivative instruments and may subject the investor to additional risks including counterparty/credit, volatility, valuation, leverage, liquidity, and over-the-counter transaction risks.
- For the Distribution Shares, investors should be aware that dividends may be paid directly or effectively out of the Sub-Funds’ capital at the Management Company's discretion. This may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value per share of the Distribution Shares. Payment of distribution out of the Sub-Funds’ capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor's original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, which may further decrease the net asset value per share and may also reduce the capital available for the Sub-Funds for future investment and capital growth.
- Investors should not make investment decision on the basis of this document alone. The offering documents of the Fund should be read for further details including risk factors.
|Price||Date||Portfolio AUM||Buy price||Sell price||Share AUM|
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested. The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-To-NAV, with dividend reinvested. These figures show by how much the AXA World Funds ACT Emerging Markets Short Duration Bonds Low Carbon A (H) EUR Acc Share Class increased or decreased in value during the calender year being shown.
Performance data has been calculated in EUR, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
Where no past performance is shown there was insufficient data available in that year to provide performance.
The start date under the Price table does not represent the since launch date of the share class.
Fund launch date: 2012
Share class launch date: 2012
There is no benchmark for this fund.
AXA World Funds – Emerging Markets Short Duration Bonds has been renamed to AXA World Funds – ACT Emerging Markets Short Duration Bonds Low Carbon with effective from February 18, 2022.