AXA UNIT TRUST - ASIA MULTI-FACTOR ADVANTAGE FUND
Last NAV 69.2900 USD as of 22-5-19
Important Note to Hong Kong Investors:
- AXA Unit Trust – Asia Multi-Factor Advantage Fund (“the Fund”) is a unit trust constituted in Hong Kong.
- The Fund aims to seek long-term capital growth by investing primarily in securities of companies in the Pacific region, in particular Asia.
- The Fund may subject to regional concentration risks due to the Fund is more susceptible to adverse economic, political, policy, foreign exchange, liquidity, tax, legal or regulatory event affecting the Pacific region, in particular Asia.
- The Fund may subject to foreign currency, emerging market, political, social, economic and market risks.
- Investors should not make investment decision on the basis of this document alone. The offering documents of the Fund should be read for further details including risk factors.
|Price||Date||Portfolio AUM||Buy price||Sell price||Share AUM|
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested. The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-To-NAV. These figures show by how much the AXA Unit Trust – Asia Multi-Factor Advantage Fund increased or decreased in value during the calender year being shown. Performance data has been calculated in USD, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
The start date under the Price table does not represent the since launch date of the share class.
Fund launch date: 1987
Effective from 31 December 2019, AXA Unit Trusts -Pacific Fund has been renamed as AXA Unit Trust – Asia Multi-Factor Advantage Fund.