AXA Growth Fund
Last NAV 43.2800 USD as of 23-1-20
Important Note to Hong Kong Investors:
- AXA Growth Fund (“the Fund”) is a fund of funds investing in other collective investment schemes and is domiciled in Hong Kong.
- The Fund aims to offer investors the potential of long-term capital appreciation.
- The Fund is a fund of funds investing in a number of other collective investment schemes which employ different strategies and objectives. There is no assurance that the investment objectives and strategies of the underlying funds will be successfully achieved and the liquidity of the underlying fund may be insufficient to meet redemption requests on a timely basis.
- The Fund may subject to equity market, concentration, political, regulatory, emerging market, currency and exchange, and investment with small-capitalisation/mid-capitalisation companies risks.
- Investors should not make investment decision on the basis of this document alone. The offering documents of the Fund should be read for further details including risk factors.
|Price||Date||Portfolio AUM||Buy price||Sell price||Share AUM|
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested. The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-To-NAV, with dividend reinvested. These figures show by how much the AXA Growth Fund A USD Acc Share Class increased or decreased in value during the calender year being shown.
Performance data has been calculated in USD, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
The start date under the Price table does not represent the since launch date of the share class.
Fund launch date: 1993
Share class launch date: 1993
The reference index of this fund is 30% MSCI AC Zhong Hua Total Return Net + 18% S&P 500 Total Return Net + 15% MSCI AC Daily Pacific Ex Japan Total Return Net + 12% MSCI Europe Ex UK Total Return Net + 9% TOPIX Total Return Net + 6% MSCI UK Total Return Net + 5% LIBID USD 6 MOIS + 5% FTSE WGBI All Maturities Hedged USD.