AXA Capital Growth Fund
Last NAV 23.0800 USD as of 23-1-20
Important Note to Hong Kong Investors:
- AXA Capital Growth Fund (“the Fund”) is a fund of funds investing in other collective investment schemes and is domiciled in Hong Kong.
- The Fund aims to offer investors the potential of long-term capital appreciation.
- The Fund is a fund of funds investing in a number of other collective investment schemes which employ different strategies and objectives. There is no assurance that the investment objectives and strategies of the underlying funds will be successfully achieved and the liquidity of the underlying fund may be insufficient to meet redemption requests on a timely basis.
- The Fund may subject to equity market, investment with small-capitalisation/mid-capitalisation companies, credit, interest rate, downgrading in debt securities, below investment grade and unrated debt securities, credit rating, valuation, sovereign debt, concentration, and political, regulatory, emerging market and currency and exchange risks.
- Investors should not make investment decision on the basis of this document alone. The offering documents of the Fund should be read for further details including risk factors.
|Price||Date||Portfolio AUM||Buy price||Sell price||Share AUM|
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested. The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-To-NAV, with dividend reinvested. These figures show by how much the AXA Capital Growth Fund A USD Acc Share Class increased or decreased in value during the calender year being shown.
Performance data has been calculated in USD, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
The start date under the Price table does not represent the since launch date of the share class.
Fund launch date: 1997
Share class launch date: 1997
The reference index of this fund is 45% FTSE WGBI All Maturities Hedged USD + 15% MSCI AC Zhong Hua Total Return Net + 10% MSCI AC Daily Pacific Ex Japan Total Return Net + 7.5% TOPIX Total Return Net + 7.5% S&P 500 Total Return Net + 7% MSCI Europe Ex UK Total Return Net + 5% LIBID USD 6 MOIS + 3% MSCI UK Total Return Net.