AXA Balanced Fund
Last NAV 41.0600 USD as of 22-5-17
Important Note to Hong Kong Investors:
- AXA Balanced Fund (“the Fund”) is a fund of funds investing in other collective investment schemes and is domiciled in Hong Kong.
- The Fund aims to offer investors the potential of long-term capital appreciation.
- The Fund may subject to currency and exchange, credit, interest rate, political, regulatory, emerging market, and equity market risks.
- The Fund is a fund of funds which employ different strategies and objectives. The liquidity of the underlying fund may be insufficient to meet redemption requests on a timely basis.
- Investors should not make investment decision on the basis of this document alone. The offering documents of the Fund should be read for further details including risk factors
|Price||Date||Portfolio AUM||Buy price||Sell price||Share AUM|
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested. The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-To-NAV, with dividend reinvested. These figures show by how much the AXA Balanced Fund A USD Acc Share Class increased or decreased in value during the calender year being shown.
Performance data has been calculated in USD, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
The start date under the Price table does not represent the since launch date of the share class.
Fund launch date: 1993
Share class launch date: 1993
The reference index of this fund is 25% FTSE WGBI All Maturities Hedged USD + 23.4% MSCI AC Zhong Hua Total Return Net + 14% S&P 500 Total Return Net + 11.6% MSCI AC Daily Pacific Ex Japan Total Return Net + 9.3% MSCI Europe Ex UKTotal Return Net + 7% TOPIX Total Return Net + 5% LIBID USD 6 MOIS + 4.7% MSCI UK Total Return Net.